Chargepoint Off Campus Drive 2021: Chargepoint is Hiring fresher candidates for the role of Intern Software Test Engineer from the engineering pursuing graduates across Gurgaon location in India. Detailed job description is given below.
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Chargepoint Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Intern Software Test Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience: Freshers (2022/23/24 Batch)
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Currently pursuing or recently completed undergraduate or post-graduate level engineering degree specializing in the fields of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical or Electronics engineering.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with one or more of the following programming languages: Java or python
- Interested in the test engineering of iOS and Android apps
As a Software Engineering QA Intern, you will help testing new and exciting features to ChargePoint’s mobile apps for phones, smartwatches and cars. You will be partnered with a mentor from the Mobile QA team who will help you to gain a deeper understanding of mobile testing. With your mentor, you will help automate tests and build tools that help in testing/reporting.
- Passionate about mobile applications, testing and engineering in general.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Be an active participant in the testing process, from planning and design to understanding the implementation, testing and deployment.
- Customer centric testing of application and suggest improvements in product requirements.
- Dedication to creating test plans, test cases and reporting bugs
Chargepoint Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here