Chargepoint Off Campus Drive 2021: Chargepoint is Hiring fresher candidates for the role of Intern Software Engineer from the engineering pursuing graduates across Gurgaon location in India. Detailed job description is given below.
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Chargepoint Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Intern Software Engineer – Mobile (iOS)
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience: Freshers (2022/23/24 Batch)
- Currently pursuing or recently completed undergraduate or post-graduate level engineering degrees
- Specializing in the fields of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical or Electronics engineering.
- Interested in the engineering of iOS apps
- Familiar with one or more of the following programming languages: Swift, Objective-C
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will help bring to life new and exciting features to ChargePoint’s mobile apps for phones, smartwatches and cars. You will be partnered with a mentor from the Mobile team who will help you to gain a deeper understanding of iOS. With your mentor, you will participate in the planning, design, implementation, testing and deployment of your feature to electric drivers across North America, Europe and Australia. Past interns have worked on Dark Mode, App Clips and open-source tools to support the Mobile Dev community.
- Passionate about mobile applications, mobile API design and engineering in general.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Be an active participant in the development process, from planning and design to implementation, testing and deployment.
- Commitment to suggest changes and improvements in both code and product requirements.
- Dedication to creating quality code to power our EV drivers’ app experience.
Chargepoint Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here