Ciena, a leading global provider of networking systems, solutions and services, is hiring freshers as DevOps Engineers for its off-campus drive in 2024. DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and information technology operations (Ops) to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality.
Ciena Off Campus Overview
Job Title : DevOps Developer – New Graduate
Job Location : Remote
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience: Early Careers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech//BSC/MCA or Equivalent
Job Description :
- If you want to be exposed to the latest technologies such as Linux, Docker, and Cloud, and you love to work with a variety of technologies, tools, and environments, this is the position for you.
- You will be working with the PRISM Release Engineering team to provide the tools and services to enable Ciena R&D DevOps.
- Ciena Corporation the network specialist, offers leading network infrastructure solutions, intelligent software and a comprehensive services practice. Our portfolio of software-centric optical and Ethernet platforms combines network element programmability, operating system commonality and management unification, and Carrier Ethernet-based transformation to enable our customers to change the way they compete. Our solutions form the foundation of many of the largest, most reliable, and sophisticated service provider, enterprise, government, and research and education networks across the globe.
Key Technical Skills:
Experience or strong willingness to learn a subset of the following:
- Programming Languages: Java (including Spring/Hibernate), Python, Bash
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Deployment Technologies: Docker, OpenStack, Ansible
- Version Control Systems: Git, Perforce
- Operating Systems: Linux
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Atlassian tools like Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Ciena careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here