Cisco Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Cisco India careers hiring fresh recent graduate through the Cisco Sales Associates Program as well final year engineering, science graduate for the job position of Associate Sales Engineer Across India for Cisco Sales Associates Program in the Bangalore Office location. The freshers of 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch apply on Cisco off campus registration link in the description.
Job Title: Associate Sales Engineer (Full Time)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: High in Industry
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/BCA/ME/M.Tech or Any STEM Related
Cisco Off Campus Job Description 2021:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
The program will begin in July 2021. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
What You’ll Do:
Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training and on-the-job-experience. In the first phase of your experience, you will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and have the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas. You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
Once you complete Phase 1, Phase 2 will advance you to an engineering role as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. GVE is a multilevel technical presales organization, that provides software and systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees. As an engineer, you’ll engage with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor. You’ll work with Account Managers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
Who You Are:
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
What You Need to Be Eligible:
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Must have graduated by May 2018 or later
- GPA of 8.0 & above out of 10.0
- Fluent in English and the official language(s)
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (India), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
- Be willing to relocate to India as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
How To Apply Cisco Campus Drive :
The interested and eligible freshers register on the following Cisco careers recruitment drive link .
CISCO CSAP Registration Link: Click Here