Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2021: Cisco looking to hire freshers of 2020 Batch Under Technical Graduate Apprentice – India UHR program for the Bangalore office location. The freshers having Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electrical and Electronics or related apply for the job position on the Cisco careers page link in the description.
Cisco Technical Graduate Apprentice Program 2021
Job Title: Apprentice
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per Standard
Degree: BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA Or related
Cisco Apprentice Program Description-
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Learn and apply data science tools and techniques including Python, Machine Learning and Data Visualisation to track the impact of data driven recommendations, assess new data sources and data gathering techniques, customise data models and algorithms to apply to datasets.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
- Suggest solutions to solve business challenges and shadow System Engineers who solve complex and largest scale network challenges as well as maintain relationships with customers; Build Competitive Intelligence and optimize Sales Performance
Who you are:
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated by 2020 and have no work experience.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting July 2021.
- Good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
The eligible candidates apply on the following Cisco Recruitment registration link.
Cisco Apprentice Apply Link: Click Here