Citi Off Campus Drive 2021: Citi is looking to hire the fresher candidates for the role of Java Developer across Chennai Location. The details about the Citi Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Citi Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Citi
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2018 – 2021 batch)
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
The Applications Development Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Manage an Applications Development team of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, training and development, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Recommend new work procedures to increase process efficiencies
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Develop and apply comprehensive knowledge of how own area integrates within apps development and other technical areas
- Ensure the quality of tasks provided by self and others on team as well as influence decisions through advice or facilitating services that impact the team and closely related work teams
- Act as backup to Applications Development Manager and serve as an advisor and coach to junior developers and analysts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Citi Off Campus Drive 2021 as early as possible.
Citi Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here