Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 : Cognizant is conducting off campus drive for 2022 Batch from the BE/ B.Tech graduates and ME/ M.Tech/ MCA Post graduates across multiple locations in India. Find the detail information about Cognizant GenC Elevate off campus hiring drive in the job description.
The freshers of Engineering and MCA 2021 Batch can apply for the Cognizant freshers off campus recruitment through the Cognizant careers registration link in the job description.
Cognizant GenC Elevate Off Campus Drive 2021:
Job Title: GenC Elevate
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech/MCA & MS
- 2022 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PlOs who are currently residing in India
- Candidates should apply only for one post, otherwise their candidature will be rejected.
Documents required for registration process:-
- The registration link will be shared with college TPOs and the students must scan and upload the below-mentioned documents into a single pdf file while registering.
a) Resume attached with passport size photograph b) College ID card c) All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets d) Govt. Id proof -Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available)
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with a high-resolution passport size photograph. Please note that the photograph should be clicked in a light background and both the ears of the candidates must be visible
- College ID card
- All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets d) Govt. Id proof -Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available)
How to Apply:
Download the above notification. and then the eligible and interested students apply on the following cognizant GenC Elevate off campus drive 2021 link.
Cognizant GenC Elevate Off Campus 2021 Registration Link: Click Here