Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 : Cognizant is conducting off campus drive for 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch from the BE/ B.Tech graduates and ME/ M.Tech/ MCA Post graduates across multiple locations in India. Find the detail information about Cognizant GenC Elevate off campus hiring drive in the job description.
The freshers of Engineering and MCA 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch can apply for the Cognizant freshers off campus recruitment through the Cognizant careers registration link in the job description.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021:
Job Title: Developer
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech/MCA & MS
- 2021/2020/2019 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PlOs who are currently residing in India
- Candidates should apply only for one post, otherwise their candidature will be rejected.
Cognizant Drive Job Description;
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work coherently in a team
How to Apply:
Download the above notification. and then the eligible and interested students apply on the following cognizant GenC Elevate off campus drive 2022 link.
Cognizant Off Campus 2022 Registration Link: Click Here