Cognizant off campus recruitment 2020 Hiring Science and Engineering Graduates as a Programmer Analyst Trainee in Bangalore, Office Location. Interested can apply for this job position on the Cognizant Careers page of link in the description.
Cognizant is a large scale service provider MNC. It is an American multinational corporation that provides custom information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States.
Job Role : Programmer Analyst Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Batch Eligible : Any
Experience : Any
Salary : As Per Industry
1 Requirement Analysis:a Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
2 Efficient Task Execution:a Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- b Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- c Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- d Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- e Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- f Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- g Comply with defined process during task execution.
- h Provide periodic task level updates as required.
3 Documentation:a Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
b Creating application specific reports Eg:
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects:number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
4 Participation in Calls/Status reporting:a Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- b Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
5 Learning / Training:a Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- b Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- c Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- d Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Must Have Skills
- Azure Public Cloud Admin
- Vmware administration
- Windows Server Admin
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog