Cognizant Off campus recruitment on 14 March 2020 at KIOT Salem.Cogizant is a multinational global company provides digital IT services, Engineering Solutions , Cloud, AI, Application development to various global industries. Cognizant servers more than 3+ lakh employee world wide .
Work Profile : Engineer Trainee
Work Location : PAN India
Drive Date : 14 March 2020
Experience : Fresher
Salary : 3.38 LPA
Degree Required : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MSC All Branch
- Only 2018 And 2019 Batch Pass Outs
- B.E / B.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
- M.E/M.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
- M.Sc (5 years Integrated) / MCA
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- 50% in 10th ,12th ,UG & PG
- Strong written and communication skills
Job Description :
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have a basic understanding of concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components
Cognizant Selection Process :
- Online Test round.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- Voice Assessment.
- HR Interview.
Eligible candidate apply before 11 March 2020 and attend the requirement process of cognizant on 14 March 2020 on the given address . Find the Apply link below .
COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Website : www.kiot.ac.in
CONTACT PERSONS: (Kindly Contact between 8.00 AM and 8.00 PM)
Prof.I.Rajesh, Prof. B. Dhinesh,
Prof. P. Shanugasundaram
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible students are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before
3. Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs
(both ears visible in the light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets
& certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
Candidates must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card & passport (front &
4. The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 14.03.2020 at 8.30 am.
Apply Link : Click Here to apply for cognizant off campus drive