Coinbase, a leading cryptocurrency exchange platform, is currently on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic software engineering interns to join their team. The Coinbase Off Campus Internship Drive 2023 is now open for applications from candidates all across India. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates who are passionate about software development and eager to learn from experienced professionals in the industry.
As a software engineering intern at Coinbase, you will have the chance to work on cutting-edge projects and technologies that are shaping the future of finance. You will also receive mentorship and guidance from some of the best minds in the industry. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding internship experience, apply to Coinbase Off Campus Internship Drive 2023 today!
Coinbase India Off Campus Internship Program 2023
|Software Engineering Intern
|BS, B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, MS, PHD or related
|2024,2023 or Students
|High in Industry
Coinbase Intern Description :
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- Work on projects with engineers, designers, product managers, and senior leadership to help turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Enjoy thinking about how people interact with products and building experiences that users love
- Self-motivated and committed to personal growth
- Approach problems with positive energy
Coinbase Apply Link: Click Here