Cornerstone Recruitment 2021:
Cornerstone is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer – Mobile Development across the Pune location in India. The detailed job description of Cornerstone Recruitment 2021 is available below.
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organization’s greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global human capital management (HCM) leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Cornerstone’s HCM platform is successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone Recruitment 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer – Mobile Development
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Campus recruits and enthusiastic with “Want to Learn a lot” mindset
- Solid Java/Kotlin Or Objective C/Swift skills
- Strong Spring fundamentals
- Strong understanding of Android/iOS design patterns, Lifecycle, and fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Android/iOS libraries and eco-system
- Knowledge of Advanced Web development frameworks and platforms, Java/Java EE knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of transaction-based systems and RDBMS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work with a team mindset.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be designing and delivering solutions that scale to meet the needs of some of the largest and most innovative organizations in the world. You will work with team members to understand and exceed the expectations of users, and constantly pushing the technical envelope and helping CSOD deliver great results. Working in an agile software development framework focused on development sprints and regular release cycles, you’ll own the complete feature story.
- Conduct detailed analysis of defined specification.
- Develop and document designs that meet applicable standards. Identify, analyze and resolve moderately complex software inadequacies.
- Help to automate Quality initiatives that in turn help improve Reliability, Scalability and Quality of a Software product.
- Write code, unit tests, complete programming and perform the testing and debugging of moderately complex features following detailed specifications. Design solution for moderately complex features.
- Participate in Team code review sessions.
- Assist in establishing estimates for the deliverables.
- Attend requirement and/or Design review discussions.
- Work closely with the extended teams (support/services/PM) when required
Apply Link: Click Here