Couchbase Recruitment 2022:
Couchbase is looking to hire fresher candidates for the role of Graduate Software Engineer across Bangalore location. Desirous candidates may apply to the post after reading the detailed job description.
Are you looking to track down and tackle mission-critical problems head on? Then we’re looking for you.This is your chance to disrupt a multi-billion-dollar industry, change how the world accesses information, and reinvent the way businesses deliver amazing customer experiences. If you like distributed systems, then you’ll like this! Couchbase is looking for all roles under R & D Engineering organization, your job will be to design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support cutting-edge distributed, scale-out data infrastructure software systems. You will be part of a team working on hard problems, including Cloud DBaaS, Serverless Databases, distributed caching, distributed key-value and document data stores, data replication & conflict resolution, scale-out fault tolerance and data-layer reliability. You’ll work with Golang, C/C++, Java, Python and possibly a few other languages thrown in for good measure. You will probably bring Unix systems and server tech kung-fu to the team. Like open source? So do we: Couchbase and its engineers are active open source contributors for Couchbase, Memcached, and other projects
Couchbase Recruitment Drive 2022:
Job Title: Graduate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
- Experience in working with languages like Go, Java, Python and You can hack in C, C++ as well
- You think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi threaded programming and data structures are cool
- (0-2)- years of experience only.
- Education: BE, B-Tech,M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual.
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organisations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
- Work on the world’s best distributed database server infrastructure and best database as a service (DBaas), including serverless database as a service which companies rely on for mission critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built, tested & supported
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support needle-mover capabilities across server, mobile, sdks, cloud, SDET (DBaaS & Serverless) with simplicity, elegance and economy
- Think quality; think leverage. Develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software
- Be agile
You might even have some real-world functional programming experienceYou’re particular about your toolset, because you have it set up just how you like it and when you’re at your best you’re insanely productive
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Careers page application link.
Apply Link: Click Here