CPA Global Off Campus Recruitment 2020
CPA Global hiring freshers as a position of Software Trainee – Software Professional Services in Noida location for BE/B.Tech/MCA graduate . Find the detail job description below.
About CPA Global :
Empowering our people to change the world.
Working with the world’s leading IP management and technology company means having a career that is going places. It’s so much more than a job. It’s a chance to put your talents to work and be a valued member of our global team.
When you’re dealing with ideas that can change the world, your agility and ability to align yourself to next generation IP services will be vital. It means buying into our culture of collaboration, innovation and empowerment.
Company Website : cpaglobal.com
Job Title : Software Trainee
Work Location : Noida , NCR
Education Required : BE/B.Tech/MCA Fresher
Batch : 2020, 2019, 2018
Skills/ Experience Required :
- Freshers in B.Tech/MCA (Database knowledge is recommended)
- Knowledge of advance excel and other database formats as well like MS Access, Oracle, Flat Files etc.
- Good analytical and communication(written and verbal) skill
- Knowledge of BI(SSIS/SSRS) tools preferred.
- Very Strong RDBMS concepts and ability to analyze and understand complex database schemas. (For experience resource)
- Create high quality PL-SQL scripts and SSRS in Sql Server environments. (For experience resource)
- Should be well versed with Sql Server database internal functions and routines. (For experience resource)
- Ability to optimize and tune SQL queries, stored procedures etc. to improve product performance. (For experience resource)
- Implement transformation logic and business rules effectively.
- Create SQL scripts for addressing change requests and bug fixes.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through; process oriented.
- Good knowledge of XML, XSLT, Adobe, Live cycle designer (Specific to FIP reporting)
Main Accountabilities :
- Migrate data from client Legacy system to FIP as per the request received
- Use various tools and techniques to import client’s data into Sql Server like SQL import/export wizard, SSIS, CSV format, inhouse conversion tool, macros etc.
- Create Datamap templates as per clients data and provide it to Implementation Consultants for create mappings/and business rules. (We also create mappings as per requirement)
- Create issue list as a formal document to report issues/doubts/assumptions during migration projects and provide the same to consultants to get the resolutions.
- Create scripts in the server basis the business rules shared by client
- Provide suggestions to Implementation consultants on improvement/discrepancies on business/data migration rules
- Use DIAP tool to publish/migrate client’s data from Intermediate database to FIP environment
- Conversion of different clients legacy system data by implementing different rules specific to clients need into a single IDB and migrate on FIP system
- Create count report/ source count and how count migrates or changes in FIP
- Sample testing of most populated and least populated record or as per the scenario
- Create interview screens for clients in FIP reporting environment to filter out data as per client need
- Enable USPTO forms (mostly in XFA format) in a usable form into our FIP reporting module
- Develop word merge reports specific to clients requirement in FIP reporting module
How To Apply : Click On the following link to apply for cpa global off campus .
Apply Also Other Drive : Click Here