Credit Suisse a leading global banking organisation hiring freshers as a position of full stack developer in Pune Location . Eligible applicant apply now.
Credit Suisse Freshers Recruitment 2020
Company Name : Credit Suisse
Company Website : www.creditsuisse.com
About Company :
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice.
Job Description :
Job Profile : Full Stack Developer
Eligibility : Any IT Related Graduate
Experience : 0-1 Year
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Salary : As per Indusry Standard
- Gathering and analyzing business needs for required components
- Developing modules and programs
- Testing, debug, tune performance of the applications
- Documenting, deploy and support high quality applications
- Roles will involve extensive communication with similar functions in various IT and Business groups
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- You have good problem solving skills, highly analytical, pro-active and detail oriented and are eager to learn new technologies
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You will be working with Technology Stack like Java, C++, .NET, Python, Perl, Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML5, AngularJS/Dojo/EmberJS, Informatica, R, Tableau, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Migration
- Ambitious, dedicated who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards