Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021: Credit Suisse looking to hire freshers as Support SRE DevOps Engineer for the Pune location in India The CS, IT related graduates looking for career as developer can apply for this drive.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Support SRE DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2020 to 2021 Batch)
- Graduation in Engineering or relevant field required
- A Fresher or up to 1 years of IT Software development experience (desired)
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (Python/Java script), PowerShell etc.
- Proficient in Linux OS as well as Web development & lifecycle process.
- Knowledge with Relational databases (Oracle or MS-SQL or MongoDB).
- Knowledge and understanding modern deployment methods and DevOps processes and technologies
- A critical-thinker with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build strong relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening and is able to speak confidently to people across locations.
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
- The Client Data Analytics IT Support team is a strategic IT operation and engineering team that is part of Global Markets Credit IT.
- This team, made up of highly talented individuals with years of industry experience and SME knowledge, provides IT support to several business groups globally and manages Application Support, Infrastructure, Release Management, and ITSM processes etc.., as part of day to day tasks.
- The team supports several applications that uses various technologies such as Informatica, Oracle, MS-SQL, .Net, Java, Python, Microsoft SSRS and Microsoft SSAS.
- The team is main driver for innovative solutions in the space and while it provides direct support to end-users it also provides and builds tooling and automation for its own teams and various business partners. It drives controls and consistency by owning the release process (traditional & DevOps model) and ensure environment stability is maintained all times.
- We are looking to hire individual who has Computer Science engineering background and interested in joining SRE/Automation/DevOps Team who enjoys solving the problems by implementing automation using various technologies
As part of the role, your responsibilities include
- Gain a good technical and business focused understanding of Client Data Analytics Support portfolio and our Application landscape.
- Developing tools to ensure our services can scale and are highly available
- Work effectively with team members who are present globally.
- Handle the relationship with the development teams and self-drive the SRE driven toil elimination and tooling initiatives.
- Working with the development team to automate manual support processes
- Drive the automation using various tools that can improve existing processes
- Analysis of incidents to identify underlying trends and focus areas and supporting the design and development of standard process to eliminate pain-points, issues and root causes of current production management processes
- Coordinate with IT leaders, managers and key business partners to proactively communicate status on active major incidents or problem tickets.
- Clear, understandable and unambiguous documentation and emails are a part of the role and verbal communication skills including the ability to actively listen
- Ability to concisely explain problems and propose solutions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills, ability to communicate effectively with senior management in both the Business and IT.
- Organized and incredibly proactive.
- Ability to learn new business situations and technology quickly.
- Happy with a highly challenging, and constantly changing environment.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst working collaboratively and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Credit Suisse off campus drive link asap.
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here