Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021:
Credit Suisse looking to hire freshers as Dot Net & SQL Developer for the Pune location in India The CS, IT related graduates and post graduates looking for career as developer can apply for this drive.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Dot Net & SQL Developer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2020 to 2021 Batch)
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Graduation in Engineering or any other relevant technology field
- A Fresher or up to 1 years of Hands-on experience in .Net/ SQL Development
- Knowledge or Experience in design, analysis, development and implementation.
- Knowledge or Experience in UI, database development and maintenance activities (DDLs, SQL,) for SQL Server, .Net, C#
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) best-practices and methodologies, with an emphasis on the agile methodology.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
This role is for FSG Technology department. Team is having culture where team members come forward with their suggestions and be proactive to highlight better approach, solution.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- This position is responsible for managing the systems that support master data management using, .Net/C#/SQL. The individual will be expected to lead, support and enhance production processes, design and develop solutions as needed by the business, document processes and procedures, code, test and implement the solution within the applications abiding by the guidelines of the governance program.
The interested and eligible graduates and post graduates register on the following Credit Suisse off campus drive link asap.
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here