Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022 : Credit Suisse looking to hire freshers as C++ Developer for the Pune location in India The CS, IT related graduates and post graduates looking for career as developer can apply for this drive.
Credit Suisse Off Campus 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: C++ Developer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Batch: 2022/2021/2020/ or Any
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Engineering or any other relevant technology field
- A Fresher or up to 1 year of overall working experience
- Proficient in any time series DBs or relational DBs
- Familiar or Hands on experience in Python programming, Shell/Perl scripting along with C++ and object oriented concepts
- Outstanding analytical problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Possess effective communication skills
- Good to have Understanding of market data and markets globally
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
As part of the role your responsibilities include
- Understand business use of Time series data and develop new solutions to make the product use more attractive for business users
- On-boarding market and transaction data, data normalization, data analysis and build analytics over the data as per user requirement
- Providing level 3 help to the support team when complex production issues require development input
- Contribute in market data and transaction data pre and post trade analytics
- Build data quality issue detection, data reconciliation, data monitoring framework.
This role will be a part of any of the various Technology Groups we have within the bank. They are responsible for developing, maintaining and strategically transforming the application portfolio in close collaboration with our business sponsors. The varied Technology landscape spans in C#, .Net, Java, Angular 7, Spring Boot Microservices, Big Data and Mainframes related technologies. All of the teams follow Agile and DevOps methodology to efficiently manage the development and delivery of technology solutions. The Technology groups support the vision by providing digital capabilities, delivering high quality IT solutions and services to support the growth and profitability of the Bank.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
The interested and eligible graduates and post graduates register on the following Credit Suisse off campus drive link asap.
Credit Suisse Recruitment Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here