Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022:
Credit Suisse looking to hire freshers as Site Reliability Engineer for the Pune location in India The CS, IT related graduates and post graduates looking for career as developer can apply for this drive.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Site reliability Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2020 to 2021 Batch)
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Graduation in Engineering or any other relevant Technology field
- A Fresher or up to 1 year of overall experience
- Knowledge / Experience in Mainframe, Unix or Windows environment
- Knowledge / Experience in DevOps
- Good understanding of DevOps Tools such as Git Hub, Jenkins, Team City
- Outstanding verbal communication skills & possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge / Experience in any of the scripting skills Python, R, SQL, PowerShell, Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of ITIL framework will be advantageous
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Provide continued support, maintenance of the distributed systems batch management infrastructure including the main products from BMC (Control-M) and Beta Systems (Beta92). Responsible for engineering Control-M infrastructure design to provide high availability and disaster recovery (DR) for all components (CTM and CTM EM application, database).
- Review, plan, and implement vendor recommended patches and product upgrades. Produce regular reporting and metrics. Seek ways to increase efficiency while improving accuracy and response times. 2nd and 3rd level support and documentation for products from BMC/APSware and Beta Systems on distributed systems (AIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows). System failures and errors to be handled professional and solved accordingly. Ensure high quality user and process documentation. Packaging of Control-m Server and Agent. Able to support the in-house tools. Good Knowledge of Control-M migration.
- Working experience in Cloud Platform like Azure and AWS. Configuration of Control-M agent in Public Cloud
- Knowledge of Containers, docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift. Enabling Control-M jobs in containers
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD integration for software deployment.
The interested and eligible graduates and post graduates register on the following Credit Suisse off campus drive link asap.
Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here