Cvent Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Cvent looking to hire new fresh talent in its PAN India office location through online off campus drive. The 2020 as well 2021 Batch Pass outs can apply for the drive.
Cvent, Inc. is a privately held software-as-a-service company that specializes in meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. The company offers web-based software for meeting site selection, online event registration, event management, email marketing, and web surveys.
Cvent Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: ASSOCIATE PRODUCT CONSULTANT
Compensation : CTC 5.5 LPA
Qualification/ Degree : B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE)/MCA/BA/B.Com/BBA/BCA/B.Sc/IHM/BHM/Mass Comm/Any vocational Course
Eligibility Criteria : 65% throughout with no backlogs
Batch/ Passing Out Year : 2020/21 pass-outs
We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates in our Client Services department for Event Management software product. You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate (0-1 years’ experience) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Experience in US Customer Service is a added advantage
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and can multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Reimbursement on WFH Infrastructure
- Covid Insurance coverage for employees
- Paid time Off and Calendar holidays
For more job description and cvent off campus registration link follow the Apply for job link.
Registration Link: Click Here to apply Cvent campus recruitment