Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2021:
Danfoss looking to hire fresh graduates for the role of Trainee – PLM for the Oragadam Chennai Office location. Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical graduates can apply for the Danfoss freshers recruitment drive.
Danfoss engineers technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to do more with less. We meet the growing need for infrastructure, food supply, energy efficiency and climate-friendly solutions. Our products and services are used in areas such as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, motor control and mobile machinery. We are also active in the field of renewable energy as well as district heating infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Our innovative engineering dates back to 1933 and today Danfoss is a world-leader, employing more than 27,000 employees and serving customers in more than 100 countries. We are still privately held by the founding family.
Danfoss Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Trainee – PLM
Job Location: Oragadam, Chennai
Experience: 1 year
Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelors / Masters Engineering degree in Mechanical, Computer/IT, Electronics.
- At least 1 year experience in software development.
- Technical skills: Java, C/C++, ITK, SOA, AngulaJS, CSS3/HTML5
- Above average understanding of Software development process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are a prerequisite
Danfoss is looking for Trainee – Off role Consultant for PLM Platforms of Danfoss Group IT (DGIT). The team is responsible for supporting and enhancing our existing Teamcenter PLM systems and making the OnePLM journey a success.
As our new colleague, you will be part of a well-functioning global team of committed and skilled IT consultants, who are front runners within Teamcenter PLM and help Danfoss on the digital transformation.
Danfoss’ Oragadam campus which is India’s first LEED Platinum rated constructed manufacturing facility – a modern green campus with state-of the-art facilities, from where our employees design, innovate, manufacture, and promote products for both India and outside market.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- To learn on, Configure, Customize & Build solutions meeting business process and requirements.
- Work closely with Technical team and support them in developing prototypes and implementing quality solutions.
- Understand the technical requirements and assist in developing detailed design documents.
- Assure data integrity and provide solutions when inconsistencies are identified.
- Develop code with minimum supervision, that meets quality standards and best practices.
- Provide unit and functional test-cases for the implemented solutions
Background & Skills
- Teamcenter infrastructure experience, Understanding of Teamcenter modules and exposure to Dispatcher/Translator will be added advantage.
- Exposure to PLM Domain skills: TCUA and BMIDE Data model, exposure to NX, Data migration, TC Upgrade, SAP (T4S) & other (T4EA) integrations will be added advantage
The interested and eligible candidates apply on the following registration link.
Apply Link: Click Here to register