Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2021: Danfoss looking to hire fresh graduates for the role of Analysis Engineer Trainee for the Oragadam Chennai Office location. Electrical and Electronics graduates can apply for the Danfoss freshers recruitment drive.
Danfoss engineers technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to do more with less. We meet the growing need for infrastructure, food supply, energy efficiency and climate-friendly solutions. Our products and services are used in areas such as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, motor control and mobile machinery. We are also active in the field of renewable energy as well as district heating infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Our innovative engineering dates back to 1933 and today Danfoss is a world-leader, employing more than 27,000 employees and serving customers in more than 100 countries. We are still privately held by the founding family.
Danfoss Off Campus Drive 2021:
Job Title: Analysis Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Oragadam, Chennai
Experience: Freshers/ Entry Level
Salary: Best in Industry
- We are looking to hire a professional who can be part of Drives’ project management team to support PEC related tasks.
- Perform TDA and Root Cause Analysis to identify the failures modes in drives
- Soldering and PCB re-work tasks
- HW Lab maintenance
- Material Handing for all PEC materials
- HW Testing Support
Background & Skills
- BE/B.Tech with electrical or electronics background
- Proficient in using MS Excel and MS Office tools
- Basic knowledge in Power electronics
- Experience in using electrical and electronics measurement equipment’s such as Multimeter, MSO etc
- Hands on experience in Soldering and electronics re-works
- Exposure to Lab maintenance and 5S activities.
- Fresher to 2 years experienced in relevant field
The interested and eligible candidates apply on the following registration link.
Apply Link: Click Here to register