Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2021: Dassault Systemes is hiring User Success Engineer (Technical Customer Support) for the Pune Location from the fresher candidates. Detailed Job Description is available below.
About Dassault Systemes:
Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
Dassault Systems Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: User Success Engineer (Technical Customer Support)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2019 – 2020 Batch)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Production engineering
- PLM knowledge added advantage
- Good English communications skills, both written and verbal required
- Must be able to help Customers and Development Team analyze and diagnose complex system problems via telephone or e-mail and make sound judgments based on deciding priorities
- Handle customer issues (Service Requests) related to CATIA/ENOVIA/3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Assist customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues involving Dassault Systemes suite of PLM Products
- Determine source of customer problem (product based, installation and administration issue) and suggest bypass methodologies, if available
- Participate in customer calls, on demand, to convey technical expertise and deliver enhanced value & satisfaction
- Submit and track issues with Development Team & validate Solutions provided by Development team
- Run quality and industrialization tests and analyze defects
- 0-1 year experience in CAD industry with PLM exposure. 3DEXP Platform exposure will be added advantage
- Candidate should have First Class (60%) in 10th, 12th and Engineering exams with No Education and Employment GAP
- Candidate should have undergone any CAD/PLM training or Certification of CAD/PLM software
- Candidate should be excited to work in Technical Support role
- Exposure to CAD integration with PLM as an added advantage
How To Apply:
Desirous can apply to the Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive through online mode. Eligible applicants will receive the further intimation regarding the shortlisting procedure.
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here