Data Axle Hiring Associate Software Engineer :
Data Axle Inc. has been an industry leader in data, marketing solutions, sales and research for 50 years in the USA. Data Axle has set up a strategic global centre of excellence in Pune. This centre delivers mission critical data services to its global customers powered by its proprietary cloud-based technology platform and by leveraging proprietary business & consumer databases. Data Axle is headquartered in Dallas, TX, USA.
Job Description :
Role – Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Early Careers 0-3 Yeara
Salary : Best in Industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Be responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science, I.T.).
- Ability to quickly assess situations and provide appropriate feedback.
- Strong working knowledge of PC software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-starter with an aptitude for learning.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
The interested and eligible grads register for the same position on following link.
Apply Link : Click Here