DeepIntent Off Campus Drive 2021:
DeepIntent is looking to hire fresher candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Pune location in India. Eligible Entry Level Graduates in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology are eligible to apply. Detailed Job Description is given below.
DeepIntent was founded by former Memorial Sloan Kettering data scientists with a core mission to improve patient outcomes through the artful use of advertising, data science and real-world clinical data.
We bring our founders’ mission to life with the DeepIntent Healthcare Marketing Platform, the industry’s first and only DSP with in-platform optimization toward business outcomes and Rx conversions. Our platform connects marketers with patients through unique data, premium media partnerships across all devices, and custom integrations.
DeepIntent Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Freshers (2020/ 2021 Batch)
- Learn continuously as you work on latest technologies alongside experienced professionals in the field
- Explore your capabilities and talent by working on challenging projects
- Enjoy the freedom of flexible work timings
- Experience amazing work culture
- Get opportunities to make real contributions to the company
API Engineering –
Work with Java , MySQL , Data Structures, Databases , Algorithms , Operating Systems
- Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
- Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Drive the architecture/design decisions needed to achieve cost-effective and high-performance results
- Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional and design specifications of proposed new features.
- Provide helpful and productive code reviews for peers and junior members of the team.
- Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
UI Engineering –
- Collaborate with Experienced Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate best front-end practices
Site Reliability Engineering –
Implement and Scale Monitoring infrastructure using Prometheus, Grafana and Datadog
- Good understanding of version control tools (Github)
- Build & Deploy products across multiple environments for dev, testing, release and production.
Data Engineering –
Work with Data Optimisation , Big Data , MySQL , NOSQL Databases , Java
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data accuracy, ensuring 100% data availability for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Write unit/integration tests and document work.
- Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Design data integrations and reporting framework.
- Work with stakeholders including the Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and work on their data infrastructure needs
- Design and evaluate open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
- Work closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
QA Engineering –
Work on QA Automation Framework development & Design , problem analysis and troubleshooting skills. databases, preferably MySQL
- This position will be at an individual contributor level as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team.
- As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with Product Managers, developers to understand application features and create robust comprehensive test plans, write test cases, and work closely with the developers to make the applications more testable.
- We look for well-rounded candidates with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams.
- You are a 2020/2021 Graduate with Degrees in IT/Computer Science (Engineering) or equivalent
- You have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
- You have time management skills and can prioritise projects and deliver results
- You are open to work on a diverse range of projects
- You are logically sound and have a knack for problem solving
How to Apply for DeepIntent Off Campus Drive 2021?
The interested eligible candidates apply on the following link.
DeepIntent Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here to register