Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 : Dell hiring graduate freshers as well 0-2 Year experienced early careers across India for the position of Software Engineer 1. There are multiple positions Pune Office Locations.
The detailed information about Dell Careers opening as follows.
Dell Technologies Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Software Engineer 1
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Salary : Best in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : 0-2 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA/BSC or Equivalent experience
Batch : 2022/2021/2020/2019 or Any
About Company :
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
Job Description :
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Pune to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
• Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
• Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
• Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
• Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
• Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of C programming language, operating systems and databases
• Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
• A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
• First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
• Insight into software architectures and applications
- First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
- 0-2 years of related experience
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following DELL careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here