Dell Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020: Dell hiring freshers of Computer Science and IT under the Dell IT Graduate Development Program for the Dell job post of Software Engineer I in Bangalore office location. The Freshers or Recent Graduates having experience of 0-1 Year eligible for the hiring.
Dell Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020
Job Title: Software Engineer I
Job Location: Bangalore, KA
Salary: High In Industry:
Experience: Freshers/0-1 Year
Dell Off Campus Drive Job Description:
Dell IT Graduate Development Program
At Dell, we show we care about the professional development of our college graduate hires by offering them continuous opportunities to improve their strategic, technical and networking skills. Dell Digital (IT) Development Program (ITDP) team members get invaluable exposure to a variety of projects that have real world value & impact on the entire company.
In addition, our IT Development Program participants have many opportunities to contribute to local service projects, build a community with their fellow peers, and experience the inclusive and engaging culture of Dell Digital. With a wide variety of projects and responsibilities spanning across several IT organizations, the college professional can expect to be fully engaged within Dell Digital. As an IT Development Program Participant you will become a member of Dell Digital; Dell’s IT organization
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with at least one year of IT Industry experience
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skill or strong adherence to SOLID software design principles
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming languages; operating systems; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Undergraduate degree and 0-1 years relevant experience
- Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements
- Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
Experience in JAVA J2EE (JDBC, ORM, JPA, JMS) is a must
Candidates with one or more of the below skills would be preferred
- Experience in Open Source tools like Apache
- Experience in DB technologies like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience in Micro services frameworks like Spring boot, Drop wizard
- Experience in Spring Core and Integration.
- Experience in REST Web Services
- Experience in Linux and Unix platforms
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
The eligible and interested apply on the following Dell off campus drive apply link before it expires.