Dell Off Campus Recruitment Hiring Software Engineer Having 0-2 Year Experience in Development The more information about the Dell jobs opening in Description.
About Dell Entry Level Recruitment 2022:
Job Title: Software Engineer 1
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/0-2 Year
Dell Freshers Salary: Best in Industry
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Java 8 & above, Spring MVC, Kafka, & RESTful Micro Services Development
- Good proficiency in Multi-threading, Caching technology like Memcache, experience in SQL/NoSQL database
- Experience implementing test-driven development and hands on with Junit cases
- Ability to code/debug using design specifications
- Fresher or upto 2 years experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or a Master’s degree
- Exposure to developing software for managing devices like PCs & Notebooks.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register on this Dell Software Engineer Recruitment link.