Denodo Off Campus Drive 2021: Denodo is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Internal System Support across Chennai location. Detailed job description is available below.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Internal Systems Support
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech/BS or related
Batch: 2021/2020 or others
Denodo Off Campus Job Description:
Are you looking to kick start your career within an international software product company? Do you want to become familiar with leading systems such as SalesForce, NetSuite & SAP?
Then our Internal System Support role for fresh graduates will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Help desk support are the go-to people for providing application assistance and support related to our Key Business application (Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite, SalesLoft, SAP SuccessFactors)
- They are responsible for answering queries and addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional manner. Help desk support works with the end-user team (Denodo Employee) , and will often interact with users across the company.
- Understanding and proactively maintaining daily system performance, having the ability to troubleshoot customer problems, and innate follow-up and follow-through skills are all essential aspects of the help desk support’s day-to-day role. You will be helping to ensure key operational and financial objectives for the Company are achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Internal Systems Support, you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and communication between Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- 1st line incident and request management for the application used in our Team.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining Salesforce, SalesLoft and other applications.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Logging and triaging incidents/requests within agreed SLAs
- Fulfilling requests and resolving incidents within agreed SLAs.
- Involvement in Enhancement request/project work and escalation to L2 Analysts
- Ensure accuracy of data in Salesforce and other databases.
- Assist in development of internal communications and presentations.
- Creating Articles and documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete user-based feedback to Sales, Marketing, Human Resources & Finance regarding department business cases, requirements and issues.
- Good understanding business systems preferably with knowledge of CRM, PRM, ERP & HRMS.
- ITIL Foundation Certification / Microsoft / Any application Certification will be an advantage.
- BS degree in information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
- The position is based out of Chennai and candidate should be able to operate from Chennai (No Remote Working)
The interested and eligible graduates can apply on the following Denodo registration link.
Apply Link: Click Here