D .E. Shaw Off Campus Drive 2023 – DE Shaw looking for graduate freshers across India for the role of Tech Associate for the Technology center in Hyderabad. The freshers of BSC, BCA, MCA or MSC Computer Science are eligible to apply for the off campus hiring.
Overview of DE Shaw Off Campus Hiring :
Job Title : Associate/Front Office Tech/Off Campus 2023
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Job Description :
We are looking for a resourceful candidate to join the Front Office Technology group based in Hyderabad. The team specializes in building high quality applications and web-based products with a focus on usability, speed, security, and productivity.
What you’ll do day-to-day
As an associate you will address queries from the trading floor and other related front office entities on data and software owned by Front Office Tech. You will also be involved in building and maintaining reports and metrics related to accuracy of our data and performance of software. You will partner with cross functional operations and technology teams to solve problems and identify improvement opportunities.
You’ll work closely with technology developers on fixing issues that are critical to the business, documenting and tracking all changes in production. You’ll drive requirements and organize documents related to operational activities as well as new initiatives that will improve business operations. You’ll also be escalating issues to the developers that require code changes.
Who we’re looking for
- The ideal candidate should be a final year student from a three-year undergraduate program from any discipline with no current backlogs
- We encourage students from BCA/MCA/B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science to apply for this position
- The candidate should have an extraordinary record of academic achievements, excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills, along with exceptional verbal acuity and command of detail
- The candidate should possess excellent problem solving and logical reasoning skills as well as ability to adhere to timelines while delivering his/her responsibilities
- Exposure to scripting, shell commands and familiarity with any one programming language like C, C++, Python, or Java, are prerequisites along with experience in productivity tools (for e.g. Excel, Wiki) or the ability to learn them
- Understanding of the finance domain will be an added advantage
How To Apply :
The intersted and eligible graduates needs to register for the off campus drive on the following application link.
DE Shaw Off Campus Link : Click Here