DHL India hiring software engineer as a profile Chat Bot Consultant in Chennai, Intrested candidate find the details below.
Job Description :
Job Profile : Software Engineer – Chat Bot Consultant
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility : Programming Knowledge
Experience : Any
About the role:
At DHL IT Services, we’re designing, building and running IT solutions globally, supporting our 550 000 colleagues and millions of our clients. Thousands or servers, apps, devices…all managed from our data centers.
And that’s lots of digitalization. To address this trend, we now work for years (among other exciting topics) on digital assistance. Chatbots, virtual assistants, proactive bots..all on dozens of channels like WhatsApp, Google Assistant, phone or just a website Some of these assistants are growing a lot, being used by millions of our clients, directly impacting their digital experience with DHL. And that’s where we need you.
Currently, we’re looking for a Chatbot Consultant. In this role, you will have an opportunity to impact how is DHL helping in the digital world. You will act as the counterpart to our internal stakeholders, transmitting their thoughts into conversational design in Artificial Intelligence toolsets. You will also monitor how these bots perform and continuously improve their “brains”.
- Design and develop great conversational experiences for customer-facing chatbots
- Create conversational trees and make them (a)live using state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence tooling
- Work with internal and external customers to transform their thoughts into conversations
- Create and monitor automated conversational test suites
- Use Conversational eXperience (CX) framework to maintain great quality
- Draw insights from conversational analytics to keep improving the bots
- Contribute to development of NLP culture in DPDHL
- Proactively look for improvements that take the robot out of the human and help server our customers better
- Advise on the best conversational approach for both text and voice experiences
- Communicate with colleagues across the world, lead presentations, workshops and trainings
What do we expect from you?
- Passion about great customer / conversational experience
- Excellent written and spoken English; copywriting experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Virtual Assistant technologies (e.g. Google Dialogflow, IBM Watson..)
- Ability to take a business process or a FAQ document and transform it into a text/voice conversational experience
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to simplify complex topics to wide range of audiences
An ideal candidate would also have:
- Passion for cloud-based technologies and Artificial Intelligence