Diago Off Campus Drive 2022 : Diago hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Digital and Technology Management Trainee.
The detailed information about Diago Careers opening as follows.
Diago Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Digital and Technology Management Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : ~16 LPA
Experience : 0-3 Years
Job Description :
Diageo management trainee’s have the best of all worlds. Our hands-on, accelerated learning programmes are perfect for people who are curious and have an ability to learn. If you want to gain depth and breadth of an organisation to be set up for a career to be proud of, you’re in the right place.
Look no further than our Digital and Technology management trainee Programme. With opportunities starting in Bangalore, this one-year programme has an exciting workplace learning approach that means you will spend your days right at the heart of our enormous global organisation.
How does the programme work?
Over the one-year rotation programme, you’ll have an opportunity to experience various aspects of Diageo business functions majoring on Digital and Technology, with an aim to develop your functional capability and leadership skills.
You could be working in:
- Strategic planning – Either as a strategic Business Partner, or as a systems guru, you’ll be working with leaders across our business to design our technology roadmaps of the future – think big and think ahead! This is the forward-looking team that will keep us ahead of the competition.
- Technology Transformation – Supporting the implementation of world-leading technology solutions across Diageo – from the implementation of ground breaking capabilities that drive point of sale across outlets, to the simplification and automatization of our technology infrastructure.
- Project & Change Management – creating and delivering a portfolio of strategic projects that support the D&T transformation agenda. Working within an extended agile team, you will have experience and exposure to industry standard process in project management and change readiness.
- Cyber Security – Protecting Diageo’s intellectual property from external hackers – either by developing internal capability and cyber resilience – or, supporting crisis management during an attack.
- Employee Experience – working on the front line on new systems and technology deployment on-site to ensure a seamless employee experience.
On the qualifications side, you’ll need to have acquired or be expecting to acquire an academic MBA degree, graduating in 2023.
We are looking for 0-3 years of less of work experience which could be in Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or Statistics, related field are preferred but not essential.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Diago careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here