Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022:
Diebold Nixdorf is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Associate IT Analyst across Hyderabad location in India . Graduates and Post Graduates who completed their education in the field of Computer Science are eligible to apply. Detailed job Description is available below.
Diebold, Inc. is a NYSE listed (DBD) financial self-service, security and services company that is engaged in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems (e.g., ATMs and cash recyclers), branch automation solutions, electronic and physical security products (including vaults and currency processing systems), and software and integrated systems for global financial and commercial markets.
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate IT Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
BA/ BS, BE/ B.Tech
Monitors and manages data operations facilities, systems and consoles. Ensures ongoing systems availability, production scheduling and control, reports distribution, service level support, administration, equipment operation, backup recovery and procedural documentation. Supports hardware and software installation, configuration, operation and maintenance for computer / data center operations. Operates, monitors and performs basic troubleshooting of equipment, networks and data processing / batching. Maintains access control, data integrity and file system security. Monitors system performance and recommends process, hardware and software solutions to improve data center performance and efficiency. Ensures system redundancy to enable operation through and recovery from unanticipated outages and disasters.
- Gains familiarity with data center engineering concepts, practices and methodologies.
- With guidance, learns to perform data center engineering duties, including:
- Deploying and maintaining new infrastructure,
- Understanding and debugging network and hardware issues,
- Performing server upgrades, integration and rebuilds,
- Performing server and other equipment decommissioning,
- Analyzing and resolving mechanical and electrical problems,
- Working with internal hardware to resolve technical issues,
- Assessing security, safety and environmental compliance,
- Documenting activity.
- Learns and complies with company and regulatory policies and requirements.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Learns about the interrelationships between various Data Center Engineering and other IT and engineering functions.
- Supports team and project activity as assigned.
- Impacts the quality and timeliness of own work.
- Proactively learns team roles and priorities.
BA/BS degree and 0-2 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here