Discovery Recruitment 2022:
Discovery is Hiring fresh graduates as a Software Development Engineer for Pune Location. Those who are having good knowledge in software development can apply to the recruitment.
Discovery Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- 0-3 years of work experience,High proficiency with technologies on our stack including Java (Spring), Node JS, Angular or Databases like PostgreSQL and SQL queries.
- Willingness to learn new technologies as needed by the project requirements
- Experience working within a SAFe Agile team, collaborating with others to build software and iteratively improve it
- You have a proven track record of designing and building applications for media workflows, media catalogs, and asset registries
- You are an effective communicator, demonstrating this in your discussions with the team and stakeholders and through your documentation
- You solve business problems with simple and straightforward solutions, applying appropriate technologies and software engineering best practices.
- You deliver high-quality results the first time and improve code, documentation, and results with each iteration. Your team trusts your work.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
The Content Systems Engineering team builds the applications and services that power Discovery’s content supply chain. Our applications cover the entire breadth of the media supply chain, from idea to distribution. We have a robust global community of thousands of internal Discovery users who rely on our apps every day to get television produced, on the air, and onto Discovery+.
We’re looking for a developer who can be an integral part of our new development team in Discovery’s Bangalore office.
- Build application service layers to support Discovery’s content supply chain
- Lead development of complex feature enhancements within the supply chain software
- Describe and defend your code decisions to other engineers, embrace constructive feedback, and adapt your approach to align with team and company standards and objectives.
- Offer enhancements to best practices, document and design improvements, and as feedback through code reviews to other engineers without continuous prompting or recurring encouragement. Other engineers appreciate your feedback.
- Troubleshoot a production issue by reviewing source code, logs, operational metrics, stack trace etc. to pinpoint a specific problem and then resolve it.
Discovery Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here