Dish Wireless Off Campus Drive 2023 |Hiring Entry Level Engineer in Bangalore office location with Salary around 10 LPA.
Dish Network Off Campus Overview 2022
Job Title : Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 0-3 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech
Batch : 2022/2021/2020/2019 or Any
Job Description :
DISH Wireless is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health care, education, sustainability, city management, and agriculture.
We’re driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – and we’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
About the position
Our mission is to build a modern, hybrid cloud, 5G Open RAN enterprise platform for all DISH to consume. Our environment is…
- Based on some of the latest and greatest cloud native technologies
- Very fast paced
- Build latest cloud services to design and develop reusable core components and frameworks for use by software development teams
- Innovate automation capabilities in the cloud platform and create new feature sets as per the application patterns for hosting in cloud
- Enabling engineering teams by uncovering hidden issues, solving technical challenges and delivering the right solution the first time
- Maintain, optimize cloud platform hosting massive, complex systems for performance, security, reliability and scalability.
- Enabling the core platform services for our organization to consume – AWS, VMware, Kubernetes, service discovery, DNS, IPAM, load balancing, private cloud, etc
- Delivering software in an agile environment, continuously
Here are some of the key technologies that make up our environment. While we do not expect you to have a detailed understanding of each, the more of these you are familiar with the better.
Programming Languages: Java, Python, GO, node js, typescript, etc
- CI/CD & DevSecOps tools: Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, ArgoCD, Fortify, Netsparker, white hat, OWASP, Vault, Salt Stack, Terraform, etc
- Automated testing of applications, Continuous Integration (CI), TDD, and/or BDD
- Core Data services: Confluent Stack, Kafka, Couchbase, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Redis, etc
- Core platform services: Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher, Consul, AWS, Jaeger, gRPC, Istio, Calico, GCP, NGINX, etc
- Serverless / Function as a service concepts, implementations & patterns
- Web scale, distributed systems
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Dish careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here