Dow off campus recruitment drive 2020 for engineering BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA freshers as a position of graduate engineer trainee in Mumbai location . Off Campus open for 2018, 2019,2020 graduates. Interested candidate having good technical knowledge apply now .
DOW Off Campus Drive 2020 : Graduate Engineer Trainee Information System
Company Name : DOW India
Company Website : https://www.dow.com
Multiple Openings :
|Job Profile||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS/MCA|
|Experience||Freshers / 0-2 Year|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Job Description : 2020 Campus Graduate Program – Information Systems
During this graduate program, you design, develop, and support solutions and processes to meet business needs and requirements. You will work on business processes, enabling or implementing, and apply general knowledge of Information Systems, which is typically developed through formal education. We will support you with the necessary equipment and training to enable you to be successful in your role at Dow!
Responsibilities / Duties
- Gathers and analyzes business requirements for assigned functional and technical areas.
- Works closely with business process teams, technical teams and other stakeholders to design and build objects which meet requirements.
- Documents detailed designs.
- Builds, tests and implements application objects.
- Assists with issue resolution.
- Helps ensure that functional and technical designs meet business requirements, conform to Dow architecture standards, and optimize productivity and long-term product/system vision.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent (Master’s degree preferred)
- Up to 2 years’ IT experience.
- Experience of working with SAP preferred
What kind of person should apply for this role?
- Highly adaptable and ability to learn technology fast.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work effectively in a globally-oriented, high performance team-based work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Good initiative and a proactive mindset