DTCC Off Campus Drive 2022 : DTCC 2023 EDGE (Freshers Hiring) Program hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of IT Analyst. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Chennai Office Location.
The detailed information about DTCC Careers opening as follows.
DTCC Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : IT Analyst
Job Location : Chennai/Hybrid
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
About Company :
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Job Description :
About this Opportunity
While day-to-day responsibilities will vary based on your placement, you’ll build skills around the program’s core disciplines, gain key professional competencies, and build experiences to take your career in many different directions.
As a Technology Analyst, you will have the opportunity to have hands-on participation in the following activities:
- Participate in the analysis of project requirements
- Develop, test, and implement code for existing or new business applications and/or computer systems
- Assist in procedural and code documentation for assigned projects, creating technical specifications, process flows, unit test cases
- Partner with our Application Support members to provide expertise on troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Ensure that applications conform to quality assurance and rigorous test standards
- Infrastructure related tasks, including but not limited to – development of infrastructure code & on premise or cloud native infrastructure configurations (i.e. servers, databases & networking)
- Gain end to end understanding of the development process, while learning the value of DTCC and its role in the post-trade infrastructure
- Model and show the spirit of innovation and drive the creative culture of DTCC
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums and graduating no later than May 2023: Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, MIS or Business & Technology Management or any other equivalent specialization
- Candidates should have interest in and basic understanding of programming languages and various infrastructure platforms.
- Experience demonstrating
- strong interpersonal skills
- the use of collaboration skills to achieve shared goals
- strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively
- attention to detail, flexibility, inquisitiveness, and a passion for broad learning
- Self-starter able to independently organize their work and effectively communicate uncertainties
- Candidates should be willing to work from DTCC Chennai Office in a Hybrid work arrangement model
- Candidates must have minimum of a 60% upon graduation
- Candidate should be willing to attend an online written test and interview process and if selected have to undergo hands on training program for 12 months
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following DTCC careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here