Dunzo is hiring entry level graduates in the role of Product Support Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Eligible candidates may apply after reading the job description.
Dunzo Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Product Solution Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA or Any|
Product Support Engineer is responsible for providing troubleshooting and advanced technical support services to a wide range of internal and external users. Our main objective will be to delight our customers so that we have high retention and upsell opportunities with our clients.
- Troubleshooting and analyze problems of low complexity, diagnose and fix issues using run books and tools provided for this purpose.
- Coordinating with the Business Development team and different categories, understand their requirements and delivering the solution.
- Extensive experience gathering business and technical requirements from prospective customers and create supportable solutions leveraging capabilities within the company’s solutions portfolio.
- Main escalation point for Level 2/3 Support for technical support including promotion and seller issues.
- Work with other teams as required identifying and reporting defects, finding incident fixes, and validating enhancement requests.
- On-call support as required.
- Proactively monitors production and non-production environments and applications.
- Collaborate with internal teams like Customer Implementation Services, Support
Engineering, Software Engineering, IT Operations, Finance and Procurement to
ensure efficient service delivery.
- Engage with customers on escalated support issues or critical customer situations
- Interface with Engineering and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and provide feedback to Engineering and Operations teams.
- Create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
- Assist in developing ongoing training programs for the department.
- Promote a team environment by assisting and contributing to fellow Dunzo employees whenever necessary to enhance the professional development of everyone within the organization.
- Ability to mentor other engineers on advanced troubleshooting, debugging, and case management skills.
- Understand the product direction and customer use-cases and provide input on product & code changes through all points of the product cycle.
- 0 to 2 years relevant experience.
- Experienced with Nodejs and Django will be preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Python and Shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of SQL Syntax and database concepts.
- Excellent communication skills. You can articulate complicated concepts to non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical people.
- Understanding and past experience of using REST APIs and debugging requests and responses using Postman and Browser Developer tools.
- Fast learner. You have a proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- Thrive under pressure. You perform well under uncertainty, high pressure, and high impact conditions.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.