Dunzo Recruitment 2022:
Dunzo is hiring graduates in the role of Computer Science/ IT for the role of Software Development Engineer in Test – I across Bangalore location in India. Eligible candidates may apply after reading the job description.
About Dunzo :
Dunzo is an Indian company that provides delivery services in Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai and Hyderabad. The company also operates a Bike Taxi service in Gurgaon. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2017, it was funded by Google
Company Name: Dunzo
Top Companies Hiring Freshers: Apply Now
Company Website : https://www.dunzo.com/
Dunzo Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET I)|
|Batch||2019 – 2021 Batch|
- Responsible for setting up and implementation of test automation strategy from Functional and Non functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with.
- Responsible to find innovative ways to optimize the test strategy for maximising ROI from areas which are undertaken for automation.
- Responsible for addition of new capabilities and features in automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation.
- You are also responsible for managing and maintaining test coverage through periodic reports to engineering and stakeholders.
- This is an expert role and demands a complete hands on contribution on Single or multiple projects simultaneously.
Requirements to be considered:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience as a Test Engineer.
- Experience of handling complex projects with stakeholders.
- Experience in creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional, Non Functional, Analytics and
- automation) and test plans for short term and long term projects both.
- Good understanding and implementation level experience on design patterns.
- Very good design skills.
- Experience in creating test automation frameworks and self serve tools.
- Hands on automation experience required in Selenium and Appium for UI.
- Automation experience for Rest based web services using Java (TestNG, Maven, HTTPClient, REST assured, JAXB, JAX RS, Jersey, Jackson).
- Strong hands on experience on functional and non functional automation both for Web, REST
- Must be strong in writing complex SQL queries.
- Must be able to handle the independent execution with minimal guidance.
- Hands on experience on designing database schemas for self serve utilities.
- Strong in verbal and written communication.
- Experience in any scripting language like python, perl shell, tcl/tk is a plus.
- Prior hands on experience in developing tools using new age technologies like Golang, Nosql databases is a plus.
- Understanding of Kafka and RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Performance testing using JMeter is a plus.