DXC Technology is conducting an off-campus drive for freshers in 2023, seeking Associate Professional Test Engineers. Candidates who hold a BE/B.Tech degree or a BSC/MCA qualification and are located anywhere in India are eligible to apply.
DXC Technology is a renowned Fortune 500 company that provides IT services worldwide. With a team of over 130,000 employees operating in more than 70 countries, we are committed to delivering solutions that truly matter to our clients. We leverage the power of technology to provide mission-critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack that have a significant impact on businesses. We are a company that values diversity and inclusivity and actively promotes corporate citizenship. DXC Technology is proud to be an employer of choice that upholds strong values and a positive work culture.
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive Overview
Job Title : Associate Professional Test Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad/Remote
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/BCA or Any
Batch : 2023/2022 or any
Job Description :
Essential Job Functions
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses
- Experience working with network management and protocol system testing
- Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc
- Experience working with data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require shift or weekend work
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following DXC Technology Off Camps link.
DXC Apply Link: Click Here