DXC Technology Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020 : Any graduate of BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech as well other computer science graduates can also apply for dxc freshers hiring in Chennai office.
About Company: DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services. DXC Technology was founded in 2017 as the result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries.
Profile:Associate Professional Product Developer (51000236)
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu / Work From Home
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility: Computer Science / IT Related graduate
Job Description: DXC Technology off campus
Essential Job Functions
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Consults with, and compares solutions with, other product development staff, vendors and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific products and technologies.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
Join Us on Facebook Page : Click Here
Join Us On LinkedIn Page : Click Here