Eaton Off Campus Drive :
Eaton Off Campus Hiring : Eaton is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Associate Engineer – Embedded from freshers 0-2 Years candidates across Pune Location. The details about the Eaton Careers 2022 is described below.
Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eaton Off Campus Drive 2022:-
Job Title: Associate Engineer – Embedded
Job Type: Full time
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers 0-2 Years
You will be responsible for contributing technologies which can change the economics of our embedded software. You will design software systems, generate IP, and work closely with the team to assess business impact and constraints. You must be proficient with current software development technology, tools and practices, and should have primary-level capabilities in C++.
- Contribute to the software development efforts by contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of world class, high-robustness, embedded software platforms.
- Evaluate business requirements to determine potential solutions.
- Work directly with stakeholders, engineering, and test to create high quality products that solve customer problems.
- Propose and provide innovative, competitive technical solutions which can make significant business impact and provide value to stakeholders.
- Provide work estimates and conduct design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Develop and execute plans for incremental and interactive project delivery.
- Work with test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education level required:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Development/Electronics
- Desired: Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Development/Electronics.
Years and area of experience required:
- 0-2 years’ experience in the software industry, with a proven track record of shipping high quality products.
- 0-2 years’ experience developing embedded systems involving Multi-threading / thread syncs. Etc.
- Good skills in C programming, intermediate level OOPS concept, Data structure.
- Experience with GNU tool Chain (RTOS)
- Experience with Eclipse Linux Tools (Linux)
- IPC Understanding (Shared Memory, Message Queue, Sockets, Pipes & Synchronization mechanisms)
- Good Linux Understanding – Kernel, Driver, MMU, Linux Operating System
- Low-level device knowledge (Sensors, Memory, Common MCU peripherals)
- Basic protocol knowledge (TCP/UDP, SPI, I2C, RS232, MODBUS, MQTT)
- Basic knowledge Electrical & Electronics engineering
- Application (ARM Core) & System level programming understanding
- Basic knowledge Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Experience in working Open-Source software
- Knowledge on IOT & IIOT environment
- Know how vulnerability, threat impacts and products
- Knowledge on SSL/TLS (Crypto Mechanism)
- Good Debugging skills, solution-oriented approach
- Basic knowledge on Python & Scripting.
- UML usage for HLD & LLD
- Knowledge of full life cycle software development including requirements, design, development & testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Problem solving skills, Working in ambiguity, process management.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Engineer through online mode as early as possible.
Eaton Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here