ECI Off Campus Drive 2023: ECI a global company is inviting applications for the role of Associate Network Engineer across Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Indore locations in India. Desirous candidates may apply to the post only after reading the detailed job description.
ECI India Recruitment 2023
Job Title: Associate Network Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/BSC/BCA/ MCA or Equivalent
Salary: High In Industry
Experience: Freshers /0-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore / Remote
ECI has an exciting opportunity for a Network Associate, who is responsible for monitoring and maintaining all aspects of our client’s Network technology and ECI’s Cloud Network. This includes daily support incidents, troubleshooting and upgrades.
In this role, He/she interfaces with high profile financial industry clients on daily basis thus requiring the highest level of presentation, communication, and professionalism. In addition, the Network Associate is required to multitask in a fast paced and high-pressure environment and have ability to learn and implement new technologies quickly and efficiently.
This is a Hybrid role.
What you will do:
- Network monitoring and utilization reporting
- Create tickets using ticketing procedures and follow escalation procedures
- Handle direct customer calls and raise tickets
- Incident validation – Alarm verification (i.e. log into devices once an alarm is received to ensure it’s not a false positive)
- Collect vital stats on each device (differs by device) and provide reporting
- Troubleshooting of LAN/WAN issues including switching, routing VLAN, trunking
- Open cases with 3rd party vendors (ISP, Cisco TAC, Palo Alto)
- Ticket follow up
- Coordinate with ISPs and vendors on bandwidth and hardware issues
- Perform upgrades and maintenance of network devices
- Escalate to Senior engineers
- To continuously improve on their knowledge around information security as it relates to their job and identifying and preventing phishing attempts
- Participates in scheduled Support and Product Team meetings
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in computer science, business or 0-2 years related field
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills required: Ability to identify and analyze network quality and operational processes and then drive corrective / preventative action plans.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Sharp attention to detail
- Outstanding client/customer services skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Bonus points if you have:
- CCENT or CCNA
- Cisco, TCP/IP knowledge and knowledge of routing and switching
Eligible and interested candidates apply on the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register