ECS Software Engineer Hiring Challenge : ECS Group UK Hiring Cloud Software Engineers through Online Virtual Hiring Challenge for the Pune Office location. The BE/B.Tech graduate having 0-4 Year experience in Industry can apply for the ECS hiring challenge.
ECS Group is the world leader in GSSA business, serving airlines. Representing hundreds of companies in over 50 countries through its 153 offices, ECS group knows it can count on its 1114 employees around the world to offer high quality service tailored to each of its partners.
ECS Software Engineering Hiring Challenge
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra/ Currently Remote
Salary: INR 7.0 To 20.0 LPA CTC
- Years of Experience: 0 to 4 years
- Required skills: Development on AWS Platform using Python
- AWS Developer Certification
- Section 1: 15 MCQs on AWS related topics
- Section 2: Building an Application
Challenge Date: January 08 – 17
Purpose of Job:
A new opportunity has arisen for our organisation to provide solutions to our customers based on the AWS Serverless Application Model. Accordingly, we are looking for developers with experience in technologies such as Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, ElasticBeanstalk and CloudFormation.
Because our teams are built around DevOps best practices, we are looking for developers with good exposure to a CI/CD process using AWS CodePipeline. Developers joining the team will be responsible for the development, troubleshooting and deployment of their applications.
We know we cannot expect candidates to have all of the skills we need. Rather, the focus is on finding people with a good number of skills. Additionally, our practise aligns itself with these core tenets:
- Let data lead decisions
- Ask yourself whether it benefits the customer
- Apply the simplest solution
- Always challenge the status quo
The technology we work with predominantly includes:
- AWS SDKs (Python / Go)
- Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, ElasticBeanstalk, Kinesis, SNS, STS, IAM, CloudFormation.
- CodePipeline : GitHub, BitBucket, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy
- Amazon Connect
Who you are:
- Passionate about, and able to pick quickly new technologies.
- Passionate about programming and code quality.
- Able to show and discuss examples of your work.
- Able to deliver to a deadline.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn best practices around process, software design and documentation.
You will be responsible for:
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
You will get to:
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
- Build your own career path.
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)
- AWS Developer Associate Level certification
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills across Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, IAM
- Strong knowledge of Python, AWS SDK
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience on Agile Teams as a developer with an experience of CI/CD
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Proven experience with core AWS Services, plus the specifics mentioned in this Job description.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects
The interested and eligible graduate apply on the following ECS Hiring challenge link.