Electronic Arts Internship Program 2022: Electronic Arts is looking to hire fresher candidates for the role of Software Engineer Intern across Hyderabad location. Desirous candidates may apply to the post after reading the detailed job description.
EA the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Electronic Arts Internship Program 2022:
Job Title: Software Engineer Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers/ Students
Batch: 2022/2021/2020 or Any
EA Internship Description:
As EA’s first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass-casual gamers worldwide, EA All Play delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
The EA Mobile portfolio encompasses some of the most recognizable entertainment brands in the world, including original EA and partner franchises like The Simpsons, Tetris, SCRABBLE, MONOPOLY, World Series of Poker, Real Racing, Ultima as well as online games destination Pogo.com.
- Development of new games and related features
- Contribute to the evolvement of our existing games
- Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving acumen
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages
- IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C
- Android SDK/NDK
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a plus
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following EA Careers page application link.