Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2022: Ellucian is hiring Freshers of graduates and post graduates in the field of Computer Science/ IT across Bangalore location in India. Detailed job description is given below.
About Ellucian :
At Ellucian, we’re motivated by a mission. Higher education is facing profound change. Shifting demographics and cultural perceptions, combined with declining support and rising expectations, are forcing colleges to do more with less.
That’s where we come in. As true believers in the power of education to transform lives, we’re dedicated to helping all our customers thrive—not just survive—in these challenging times by transforming their institutions from the traditional paper-based colleges of yesterday to the agile, connected campuses of today.
From cloud solutions built on world-class infrastructure to powerful analytics that drive successful planning, we lead the industry in building enterprise-class solutions tailored to institutions around the world.
Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2022
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0-2 years (2019 to 2021 Batch)
Salary : Best in industry
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Ellucian Off Campus Job Description:
Ellucian is seeking an innovative, collaborative, hands-on individual for a Software Developer role to join the R&D team building next-generation SaaS solutions. Bring in your technical expertise to make an impact on the Higher Education customer base and grow together.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Assesses situations and follows precedent and directions in making decisions.
- Collaborative interactions with scrum team and/or immediate supervisor on a regular basis for the direction of priorities.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development
- Great analytical skills to root cause the issue and make amends.
- Analyze and review business, functional and release requirements
- Develop and release according to specifications and standards
- Participate in development planning and code reviews
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality
- Demonstrate ownership from release planning till product release.
- 0-2 years experience in software development in Java.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or similar course of study.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Great understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Good understanding and hands-on expertise with Java.
- Good understanding of GIT source control repository
- Expertise with Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Linux command.
- Experience with VI editor and Shell scripting.
- Experience in creating Docker images and Docker Containers.
- Experience in Python.
Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here To Apply