Ellucian Careers : Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers of BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech MCA | Bangalore Jobs for Freshers | Software Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
About Ellucian : At Ellucian, we’re motivated by a mission. Higher education is facing profound change. Shifting demographics and cultural perceptions, combined with declining support and rising expectations, are forcing colleges to do more with less.
That’s where we come in. As true believers in the power of education to transform lives, we’re dedicated to helping all our customers thrive—not just survive—in these challenging times by transforming their institutions from the traditional paper-based colleges of yesterday to the agile, connected campuses of today.
From cloud solutions built on world-class infrastructure to powerful analytics that drive successful planning, we lead the industry in building enterprise-class solutions tailored to institutions around the world.
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0-6 Month (2021/2020/2019)
Salary : Best in industry
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Related
Ellucian Off Campus Job Description:
Ellucian is seeking an innovative, collaborative, hands-on individual for a Software Developer role to join a new R&D team building next-generation SaaS solution. Bring in your full-stack technical expertise to make an impact to the Higher Education customer base and grow together.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Develop and test high-quality enterprise software, as a member of a creative, agile development team creating solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced delivery focused environment.
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality.
- Work with challenging and changing priorities yet always focused on the end result.
- Oriented towards problem-solving and analyzing impacts, both technically and functionally.
- Demonstrate ownership from specification review to final testing.
- Ability to work independently, as well as on teams, in an agile, global environment.
- 0-6 months experience in software development
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to analyze and infer requirements, working in an Agile team environment.
- Hands-on experience in Restful Microservices using Node.js (Preferred)
- Experience in tools like GIT/SVN.
- Experience with React JS and the Material-UI component library will be an added advantage
- MYSQL/PostgreSQL knowledge and the ability to understand and write SQL queries is a plus.
- Ability to learn any technology and demonstrate the learnings on the project with no delays
- Ability to seek directions and ensure the instructions are followed and at times go beyond to self-reliant mode
- A great team player and ready to take on initiatives in the unknown areas