Ellucian Recruitment Drive 2022:
Ellucian is hiring Freshers of graduates and post graduates in the field of Computer Science/ IT across Bangalore location in India. Detailed job description for Ellucian Recruitment 2022 is given below.
About Ellucian :
At Ellucian, we’re motivated by a mission. Higher education is facing profound change. Shifting demographics and cultural perceptions, combined with declining support and rising expectations, are forcing colleges to do more with less.
That’s where we come in. As true believers in the power of education to transform lives, we’re dedicated to helping all our customers thrive—not just survive—in these challenging times by transforming their institutions from the traditional paper-based colleges of yesterday to the agile, connected campuses of today.
From cloud solutions built on world-class infrastructure to powerful analytics that drive successful planning, we lead the industry in building enterprise-class solutions tailored to institutions around the world.
Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2022
Job Title : Associate Software Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0-2 years (2019 to 2021 Batch)
Salary : Best in industry
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Ellucian Off Campus Job Description:
- Implementing design, writing code, unit testing, automating unit tests, provide technical inputs to the Documentation team, maintenance of the source code and some cross functional support for escalations.
- Very strong Oracle PL/SQL and SQL are required.
- Experience with Oracle APEX development is required.
- Experience using Bitbucket /GitHub for version controlling would be an added plus.
- Ability to quickly pick up new areas in the product and write optimal code taking into consideration the security and performance aspects of the product.
- Be a proactive team member curious during the grooming of user stories and asking relevant questions to the Product Owner/Product Manager/BA and scrum team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business and technical requirements for each assigned user story.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile software development environment with weekly deliverables.
- Build responsive user interfaces utilizing framework of common UI components
- Provide input for product documentation and collect screenshots and updates.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects, fellow Developers, QAs and fellow Designers to determine the optimum user interface design, workflow, and functionality of software products.
- Ready to learn new technologies and try out developing working POCs during innovation days.
- Taking ownership of day to day deliverables and bringing it to a logical conclusion.
- Last but not the least is the ability to work with a fast-paced high performing team built around the open culture of trust and candor.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in complex enterprise solutions is a huge plus.
Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here To Apply