Emerson is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Engineer – EDD Development across Pune location in India. The freshers from 2018 to 2022 Batch of BE/B.Tech can apply for the Emerson off campus drive 2022. Eligible candidates may apply after reading the complete description.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview
Company Name : Emerson
Job Title : Engineer – EDD
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience: 0-3 Years
For our Device Integration team, we are looking for an Engineer who is passionate for software development and has strong programming & analytical skills. Our team develops DD (Device Descriptors) for configuration and monitoring of field devices used in process industry. This role involves challenges as well as opportunities of working with new technologies for a new product/project. This person is expected to work independently in co-ordination with TL to develop DDs for HART, Fieldbus and Profibus Devices.
- Analyze product requirements.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design
- Understand design and code of developed Device Descriptor
- Reverse engineering, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing DDs.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the EDD project and development objectives.
- Develop Proof-of-Concepts, prototypes, and conduct feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
- Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
- 0 – 3 year of experience in developing commercial software products.
- Strong in programming language such as C.
- Working knowledge of Industrial protocols like Modbus, HART, Fieldbus and Profibus Devices.
- Knowledge of Asset Management System in process industries.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e., global) teams.
- Must be flexible, independent, and self-motivated.
- Team player and learning ability.
- Result orientation and focus on details.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 6rd August 2022. Shortlisted candidates will soon get intimation regarding their status of selection.
Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here