Emphase Energy Off Campus Drive 2021: Emphase Energy is hiring freshers for the role of Associate Engineer – System Analyst across the Bangalore location in India. Eligible graduates can apply for the post.
About Emphase Energy:-
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
Emphase Energy Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Associate Engineer – System Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: High in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
- Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science Degree
- Should have a “let’s do” attitude
- 0-2 years’ Experience working with product support role
- Basic programming skills and knowledge in at least one language: Ruby, Bash, Perl, Python etc.
- Basic working experience in Unix/Linux environment. Networking, shell,python scripting skills a plus.
- Previous experience as application engineers is good to have
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, the ability to work individually, within a team, and with other groups
- Experience with software development release cycles and software QA processes highly desired
- Service-oriented personality and willing to work in night shift when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including information consolidation and presentation
- Be a part of the storage engineering team, helping to triage and resolve complex customer escalations and questions from internal teams. We are looking for a Associate System Analyst Engineer
- Act as the bridge between customer support and engineering teams by helping customer support team to diagnose and resolve customer problems
- Develop tools and automation to prevent the issues from occurring in the future.
- Handle, coordinate, and resolve escalations from the customer support team into engineering teams
- Use administrative interfaces, database queries, and reviewing source code to diagnose and resolve customer problems.
- Investigate and resolve system performance issues/analysis using variety of tools including python,ruby,shell scripts,quicksight
- Run reports at internal customer requests
- Write up on HW/SW issues as bugs and resolve or escalate.
- Analyze logs, diagnose hardware/software faults, apply known fixes, find new solutions
- To provide L-2/L-3 support to resolve field issues/queries
- Train Customer Support team
The interested and eligible candidates apply through the following link
Emphase Energy Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here