Engagedly Off Campus Drive 2022: Engagedly is hiring young Graduates in the field of BE, B.Tech all branches for the role of Trainee Software Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode after reading the detailed job description.
About Engagedly Labs:-
Engagedly is a new age performance management software that redefines performance appraisals by simplifying and incorporating elements of employee engagement into the performance review process. With Engagedly you can get 360 Feedback and continuous performance reviews done easily. It takes minutes, not days to set up and run a review process that employees will appreciate, help managers save time and provide HR with detailed analytics too.
Engagedly also incorporates employee engagement tools within the performance review process by elegantly dovetailing social, ideas, communication, rewards and recognition, alignment of company values, pulse surveys, learning modules and more. Baked within Engagedly is a goal management system which allows you to cascade goals across the team and regularly check-in progress.
Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022:-
Job Title: Trainee Software Engineer
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Work Location : Bangalore, India
Salary : INR 6 LPA
- 2022 batch BE / BTech (All Branches)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
With our revolutionary product for Progressive Performance Management, we’re solving multiple problems associated with Traditional Performance Management programs. As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be at the heart of our company – The Engineering Team. You’ll be tasked with devising solutions and building things from scratch. Occasionally, you’ll help the Quality Assurance Team by squashing those annoying bugs!
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and technical documentation
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
- Has a knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code & understanding of its syntax and nuances
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools like JIRA
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online registration link on or before 17 Aug, 2022. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 19th Aug, 2022.
Engagedly Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here